Mission Statement, Aims & Objectives
Our Vision Statement
Our goal is to provide a happy, stable, stimulating and challenging environment in an atmosphere where Christ and His examples of kindness, tolerance, compassion and forgiveness permeate through all aspects of school life; where everyone is valued and encouraged to strive for the highest of standards in order to achieve their potential and sparkle!
Our Mission Statement
We, at St Mary's, see Christ as the foundation of the whole educational process. Therefore we:
- See God as the focus of the whole learning process.
- Value the uniqueness of each individual.
- Strive to be not only a learning community but also a caring and a worshipping community.
- Strive to be welcoming, understanding and forgiving to all
- Seek to encourage everyone to attain their optimum potential.
This will not happen merely by talking about it.
It has to be promoted and encouraged.
It has to be lived!
Attached is a copy of the full document.